A little bohemian, a little chic.

AC for AG

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My love for Alexa Chung is unconditional. Her effortlessly cool style, hilarious personality, and enviable fringe make her one of my top style icons. She has a solid list of collaborations, which include brands like Longchamp, Madewell, Eyeko, and Nails Inc., and has now teamed up with one of my favorite denim brands, AG jeans. 

Alexa Chung for AG is everything that you would expect from her; that well-tailored vintage-70's feel with a modern twist. She recently shot a video to promote this campaign with Gia Coppola, the director of Palo Alto, and I couldn't help but think of the movie as I went through this lookbook. 

You can tell that Alexa genuinely believes in the products she's created. She actually wears and uses the products outside of the campaigns and advertisements, unlike so many celebrity endorsements we see today. She has even said in interviews that she designs certain pieces that have been missing from her own wardrobe. I could be completely wrong about her intentions, but regardless, this collection perfectly encompasses her style. I absolutely love it and I'm totally digging the all-denim dresses!

What are your thoughts on this collection?!

(photos: AG)



1 comment:

  1. Like the black & white outfit :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.