A little bohemian, a little chic.

//Keepin' it Simple

Monday, December 8, 2014

I've never been able to stick to one style and although I usually favor more bohemian stuff, I have been loving the minimalist trend. It's so versatile and easy to dress up or down, mix and match, strip and layer. Lately, my outfit formula is usually a rolled skinny jean, ankle bootie, and some sort of tee/sweater + layering piece. (Along with the rest of the girl population, am I right?) I'll humbly admit that minimalism has quickly become kind of overrated, but I can always appreciate a good, clean outfit. I'm especially loving the feminine meets masculine approach so many people have been taking! Who doesn't love being able to wear Converse and slip-ons with everything? 

Here's a few photos I've found that have inspired the minimalist in me lately. 

(All images found here





No comments

Post a Comment

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.