A little bohemian, a little chic.

An Athens Adventure

Friday, February 7, 2014

My cousin Amanda and I decided to go shoot at an old abandoned barn in Athens this morning. I wanted to get a few pictures for the blog, and she wanted a few head shots for work, so it worked out! It was so nice to get outside after being stuck inside for the last few weeks. It's been so cold and dreary between the rain and the snow, so it was nice to finally getting a little bit of sunny weather down here in Georgia! Hope you all enjoy your weekend! xo 














5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna! You're the sweetest! :]

      Delete
  2. I totally love finding blogger babes to follow for inspiration. I adore the personality in your photos. Keep it up!! I love it!!!

    Mary

    www.maryproia.com

    ReplyDelete

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.