A little bohemian, a little chic.

//Bangs Bangs Bangs

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Women who can rock some great bangs can usually rock any hairstyle. So having curly hair is both a gift and a curse- It's great because you can usually get by without doing much to it, but it's impossible to get any kind of trendy haircut! I've always wanted bangs, but they don't do much for me unless I blow out and straighten them every single day- which I'm way too impatient and lazy to do. (I had these AWFUL 'scene' bangs in high school, and ever since then I've been mortified to have anything but long layers.) But hey, a girl can dream. As of right now, my style is somewhere in between bohemian and J. Crew, and it's been swaying me towards similar fashion icons and bloggers. And in doing this, I've found that many of them have these awesome fringe bangs with loose tousled waves, which I'll forever be longing for. They're so perfect and casual- especially for the coming fall weather, when it's finally cool enough to have your hair down.

Rooney Mara: 
(Credit: Splash News Online)

Natalie Suarez:

(Credit: NatalieoffDuty)



(Credit:Themoptop)


(Credit: Anthony Nocella)


(*all photos belong to their rightful owners, please see links in name titles for sources!)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/problems-only-people-with-curly-hair-will-understand

    Stumbled upon this. Illustrates your struggle very well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Jenna... That is literally my life!

      Delete

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.