A little bohemian, a little chic.

//These Boots are made for Walkin'

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

When it comes to shoes for a girl who can't walk ten steps in high heels, there's nothing quite like a great pair of boots. In my personal opinion, they are single-handedly the most versatile shoe style out there. Hey, I may be bias since they're primarily all I wear, but they can be worn in so many ways! Dress up an outfit with some thigh highs and make it more high fashion, or dress down something with ankle booties or combats to make it casual.  Depending on the style, some boots are so versatile that they can even be worn year long! I'm not sure about you, but I don't wear flip flops in the winter, or sneakers anywhere but the gym. Flats are awful in the rain, and heels are usually only suitable for certain events, and definitely aren't comfortable for everyday wear (once again, bias). But, anyways...

To find some that are both comfy and stylish isn't hard to do these days, but to be able to find that one quality pair that make you fall in love at first sight is a very rare thing. I have boots that I've worn day in and day out that I really love, but only recently have I found an unattainably beautiful line of handmade boots by Modern Vice that I'm longing for the day that I can buy a pair. Here are some that I've come across lately that I can't shut up about for fall: 

Modern Vice Black Jett


Jeffrey Campbell Ballantine Ankle Boot

Frye 'Wyatt Disc' Short Boot
Steve Madden 'Tennassee' Boot

What are YOUR favorite boots?





  

No comments

Post a Comment

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.