A little bohemian, a little chic.

//Making the Best of These Rainy Days

Friday, July 26, 2013


My cousin Taylor of Hippie Chic Photography (Check out her Facebook page if you're interested in getting some photos done!) kindly took some pictures for me the other day in the little square by my mom's. I  have been wanting to make more effort in finding ways to personalize this blog, so I decided a little 'outfit of the day' post was a great opportunity to do so. I had never done any kind of modeling or glamour shots (or whatever people call them!) so I did feel pretty awkward at first. It stopped pouring just before the mini 'shoot', so we decided to take a chance on the rain starting up again. The fog made for an interesting, eerie, hair frizzing shoot! Some of the pictures turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself!






Top// Free People
Skirt// INC
Shoes// Steve Madden
Flower Crown// Etsy

No comments

Post a Comment

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.