A little bohemian, a little chic.

//Inspired by Free People's July Catalog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inspired by Free People's July Catalog




As many of you may not know, I'm a huge Free People fan.  And as creepy as this sounds, I pretty much live and breathe them, haha. I follow them on Instagram, religiously read their blog, have the app.. the whole nine  yards. Yesterday the July catalog was released, and today the pre-fall preview was released, so you can guarantee I am completely flipping out. They are absolutely beautiful, and I'm so scared for my bank account. The July catalog offers so many amazing transition pieces for the summer as the nights start getting a little cooler, and for us Atlantans, it's perfect for all of this rainy weather we've been getting! Items like colorful ponchos, embellished lightweight jackets, and comfy sweaters are so perfect to throw on!

Their preview is making a great first impression, and I can't wait to see the rest of the collection. I've seen a few things that I can already see myself making staples... vegan leather skinnies, thermals, backpacks, and ankle boots to name a few!  



Images from freepeople.com


No comments

Post a Comment

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.