A little bohemian, a little chic.

//Fashion Forward

Friday, July 19, 2013

I've been thinking a lot about where I want to go in terms of this blog, and the conclusion is that I'm not really a hundred percent sure. And I'm actually okay with that. When I started this blog last year, I never got the courage to post anything because I was afraid that whatever it was that I had to say would be pointless. Or that I'd seem like I'm trying too hard to be just like my favorite fashion bloggers. Or that I'd look completely stupid trying to act like I know a thing or two about style. Basically, that I'd be God awful at this whole thing.

And well... I kind of am awful at this. And I'm okay with that too. I'm learning. I want to progress with this as I progress as a person. I'm not Jane Aldridge or Natalie Suarez, but I am me. And as much as I just want to be great at this, I am a beginner. A fashionista in training. A 'Melissa' in training. And I think keeping up with this blog and 'practicing' will only make me better at finding my way into the fashion world and also finding myself and my personal style.

So if you bear with me through this bad layout, kind of forced URL, and these really awkward posts, I'm pretty sure I can really get somewhere with this once I can get the hang of it.

No comments

Post a Comment

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.