A little bohemian, a little chic.

Hello, All!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Welcome to my blog! My name is Melissa, and after creating multiple tumblrs, a twitter, a pinterest, and numerous other means of social networking, I've decided to try blogspot. I've always had a knack for fashion, but never any idea how to express it. And with the tumblr and pinterest world, it's very difficult to set yourself apart from other bloggers. It also makes it hard to focus on one thing to center your blog around. I constantly change my mind on what "theme" I want my tumblr to have (runway, rtw, street).

So...I'm going to try to personalize this blog a bit more than I do my others. So stay tuned and expect stories, inspiration, life experiences, my personal style, and fashion reviews! 


Just for a little name/face association- Here you go :]


No comments

Post a Comment

Five Feet of Fashion. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.